Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Jury is In

117

As a 1930s wife, I am
Very Superior

Take the test!

I really think I could have done a little better, even. Some of the answers I did not choose would have, I thought, also been appropriate. My favorite thing about the test is that I really had to get my head into hers (my 1930's counterpart).

Meredith at Like Merchant Ships titled her post "fails to wash tops of milk bottles." I don't remember my mother washing the tops of the bottles we got from the milkman. She always told us that Tonne Dairy bottled their milk "under the most sanitary conditions."

Thanks to Meredith for this fun link! By the way, there is a "husband" test, as well!

2 comments :

Meredith said...

Ooooh, very superior!

I was shocked that I scored so badly. I do many 1930's things, but in a lazy milennial fashion. I do cook breakfast, but almost always in a nightgown.

A very pretty, rose-sprigged modest gown, but still...

Jen said...

I was very superior, too. I forgot to look at the number score, though. :-)