Monday, December 11, 2006

"No Peeking!"

I have been very, very busy, working on projects for Christmas presents. I so-so-so want to show them all to you! But alas, some of the recipients are my faithful blog-readers, so I cannot. Instead, for your viewing pleasure, I'll share some pics of a visit last week from my four favorite grandbabies.

Here is Sweet Pea, sitting beside Grandma:
Blackeyed Susan caught Junior Asparagus and Laura Carrot doing one of their favorite things, watching an episode of Veggies:
Then there is Blueberry. He's quite intellectual. You can tell this because he is such a "voracious" reader:
I am pretty excited about where I am at, with two weeks to go. I have to finish one knitting project, and do another small one. One more craft project, and pj pants for the babies, and I will be done!
Hope your week is fruitful, and blessed as we await the celebration of the birth of our Saviour!


5 comments :

R said...

Hi, Barbie! I can't wait to see your finished projects! MERRY CHRISTMAS! ;)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THOSE BABIES!!!!

Violet

Anonymous said...

How beautiful they are ! You are indeed blessed.

Anonymous said...

the babies are adorable! Glad you posted pics!

You are much further ahead with your sewing/knitting/crafting than I am, I think. Good for you!! We'll get it all done, I'm sure of it! Be sure to take pictures of all the things you are making to post after Christmas.

Good to have you posting again.

R said...

Hi, Barbie! Wow - I get to read blogs twice in one week! :) I've finished with "one" of my projects. Now I need to start (yes, start) two more (pyjamas) for my children. Still looking forward to your unveiling of gifts made. :)