Wednesday, July 05, 2006

First Things

Good morning, dear ones!

I decided to start a blog here because my daughter has started one, and she wishes to keep her comments open only to people within this community. I already have a blog elsewhere, so I may have to do some extra writing! Or, I may decide to make this one my "main" blog. I am not sure yet.

Wow, that sounded really boring, probably because it was--but a first entry has a tendency to do so.

Looking forward to being a part of this community.

3 comments :

Violet said...

Hi Mom. I look forward to reading your blog, too. :-)

Terri said...

Hi, G.L.H.-

Are you possibly a Grace Livingston Hill fan? That is probably a stupid question but I thought from your initials and the name of your blog that you might be!

G.L.H. said...

Yes, I am a Grace fan! I have been reading her books for over 35 years. I like to collect old ones--they are still $2-$6 in antique stores.

I stopped by your blog, and really enjoyed your entries. I see your comments are "moderated," but I will be visiting often.

Maybe we can talk about Grace!