Friday, June 13, 2008

Tidbits

Last Sunday, we had the privilege of being at the baby dedication of both Oxford and Cambridge. Here is Johnny Tremain, Lily, and Cambridge before the ceremony:
I didn't get a photo of Oxford until after church. Note that I trashed the jacket because the a/c at church wasn't *quite* working. Here is Rocky Balboa, Forget-me-not, and Ox with his brother Blueberry:
Tuesday, both girls came over with the babes. Somehow, I only got a picture of Forget-me-not's boys. Here she is with Oxford, who is rapidly growing out of his hat:

Blueberry wanted to play guitar while singing some of his "hits"--the B-I-B-L-E, I May Never March In The Infantry, and Zaccheus. I'm *very* proud, because he will strum through the entire song. I think we may have a musician here:

Lily helped me put together my quilt sandwich for Pretty Baskets:

This is how it will look, when I fill it with vintage hankies:

I just love it when a project turns out the way it looks when it is inside my head!
Alvin Fernald is supposed to have a baseball game in an hour, but it is raining pretty hard right now. We'll see...and this afternoon, Blackeyed Susan comes back from church camp! I have missed her, and I'm sure she will have lots to tell when she gets home!

1 comment :

joyh82 said...

Oh I love that quilt with the hankies. Very cute! Your grandbaby is a doll too!