Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Bits and Pieces

I finished the quilt tops for Laura Carrot and Sweet Pea last night:
(I only show one because, well, they are the same. I'm calling them "The Princess and the (Sweet) Pea."

One more: I know I brag on my grandbabies a lot, and you see more of Blueberry, because I see him almost every day. Here he is, discovering grass. Not too appalled, as some of mine were:

He actually enjoyed it, I think. In the background is the first quilt I ever "quilted," my Civil War four-patch.

Well, we are finally finishing Blackeyed Susan's room today--off the job for several days. Tomorrow I hope to post pics of hers and Alvin's room.

Have a blessed day!

3 comments :

tam said...

Your work always impresses me!

As do your grandbabies!

Looking forward to seeing their rooms!

Isabella in the 21st Century said...

I love the civil war quilt and I *really* love that gorgeous grandbaby of yours!....I could spread him on toast (crikey, I hope you have that phrase in the US...it just means he's sweet, like jam!)

G.L.H. said...

Mrs. Plain and Simple,
I understood your phrase "spread him on toast." We would usually say, "I could just eat you up!"

Mrs. Tam,
You're always so kind--thanks again!