Monday, December 15, 2008

Spoiler Alert: Forget-me-not and Lily, Turn Away NOW.

My grandmother used to make a thing called a puzzle ball. I found a pattern for it here. I never understood the "puzzle" part of the puzzle ball, until I started to put one together. Here you have twelve strawberry-shaped pieces, all alike:
Next, you have to put them together so they end up in a spherical shape. I have never put pieces together with safety pins before:
But, by golly, that means you have solved the *puzzle* part. When you sew the points together, you get this cute thing:

And won't they be just the thing for Christmas for eight- and nine-month old grandbabies?





2 comments :

Anonymous said...

OMG! Those are ADORABLE!!!!!!

ADORABLE!!!!!

Violet

myslot said...

มาแล้วหนังใหม่ Five Feet Apart ขออีกฟุตให้หัวใจเราใกล้กัน (2019) หนังออนไลน์สุดซึ้ง ดูหนังใหม่ หนังฟรีเรื่องนี้เพลินๆที่

https://www.doonung1234.com/