Thursday, November 27, 2008

Ridiculous.




What Barbara Means



You are full of energy. You are spirited and boisterous. hmmm. Someone doesn't know me. AT ALL. I am probably the person with the *least* energy you know.

You are bold and daring. You are willing to do some pretty outrageous things. Wrong-o. I'm the one in fifth grade you couldn't talk into playing hookey because I was sure I would be the one who got caught.

Your high energy sometimes gets you in trouble. You can have a pretty bad temper at times. Again with the high energy? Now, I'll give you the bad temper part. My temper isn't too bad, but I can fly off the handle with no warning whatsoever faster than you can say "Jack Robinson."



You are usually the best at everything ... you strive for perfection. Yeah, I strive for perfection. But I always give up 'way before I even get to "adequate." Again, I'm Not Type A.

You are confident, authoritative, and aggressive. I don't know. Maybe you would think so. I certainly don't.

You have the classic “Type A” personality. If you change that "A" to a "B" or "Q" or "V", you'd be closer.



You are wild, crazy, and a huge rebel. You're always up to something. I may appear that way. Except for the "rebel" part.

You have a ton of energy, and most people can't handle you. You're very intense. Where did I lay my energy? I'm sure it's around here somewhere.

You definitely are a handful, and you're likely to get in trouble. But your kind of trouble is a lot of fun.
There. Something that Charming would agree with. I. Am. A. Handful.

Do you think these tests just spit out random answers? "We're rotating answers A through H today. You are "F" in the rotation. So here it is...

If you want to know the truth, my name means "stranger" [think Barbarian], and my family will tell you that I am Stranger Than Most.



No comments :